Friday, July 30, 2021

YARN-SEW- shopping adventures with language

 July 24-25 2021


Warning! may be too much information for some- but I am curious. When I was in a yarn craft store in Hyannis last weekend I had to pee before I did anything. I would gladly use a tree but since there are none around.. So yes  they let me use the unisex restroom,it locks. LOL Looked around for a hook for my fanny pack and none so holding that while fiddling around with clothes and body-the freaking toilet paper dispenser fell apart- big industrial sized metal thing on the wall.. It was like a twisted rope hanging there at first making me a bit leery- can't shake the last drop off like some people. So I grabbed the rope and pulled and the whole thing fell apart.Finally, ready to leave wash  hands  and used the sanitizer wipes I already had for the door etc. I would have fixed the blasted thing if they had a hook for my fanny pack. So my photo is probably up on their security room wall with a warning. :)]

so would you have fixed it or told them what happened. I did neither. wearing the toilet paper cone of shame now.

No comments:

Post a Comment