Wednesday, July 7, 2021

YARN: Mandala softer yarn

 July 7

I think I started this in June

progress so far


# 10 circular needle
cast on 5 stitches

each row

slip 1 knit 1 yarn over knit to end.

no fancy pattern to this. It is soft and flows, the other more colorful one has more body but got to complicated remembering to knit purl or pattern.

**

tried to knit with 2 #10 needles and too slippery. I am running out of space so switched to the shiny metallic #10. Kind of slippery but I will wait until I am in Hyannis again to get a 36 inch needle for these projects.

July 13-Finally lighter color!



**

August 2 

successfully wound into a ball from inside skein. The "cake" was sticking not unwinding smoothly. That was a first for me.

*


September 14
progress almost to the last color change

September 24
completed just needed loose ends tied in I think it ended up being 190 stitches in last  row?

*




No comments:

Post a Comment