Monday, November 14, 2016

YARN-Using up bits of yarn



Needed to figure out uses for small amounts of left over yarn.

Barbie Doll Shawls



Stringing up broken chimes with yarn



 ^^^ they didn't stay there long
This is what they look like before the wind rips them to shreds.

What my craft table looks like on a good day



Pin wheel rescue. I use them basically to keep small critters from eating seedlings. Usually fails but hey. I realize they are usually less than a dollar each but if they still work without the "stick" I keep them.




sometimes even repaired they get twisted in the wind.







more chimes
kind of discourages me from using paper towels AND reminds me that I have not used paper towels in a long time


Kind of the finished project of the yarn wrap branch for birds :)






 Trying to use up yarn making a striped doll blanket fail LOL


***

using scraps of yarn as wraps for a lampshade that broke. This was a long process








and as a non sequitur  the progress of air plant and terrariums fern and succulent. :D





more later on the lampshade


***
July 2017  I used all the jewelry I no longer wear to decorate the wrapped rungs. I may have close up photos. Not sure. Going through pix taken since June and deleting a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment