Wednesday, November 23, 2016

YARN-Hat Tree Hyannis Public Library

Ribbed hats. I actually maintained the patience for three of these.
Dark green, navy blue and orange. color is poor.



Fancy yarn mixes




Bulky hats



Baby hats-1




more baby hats



more baby hats





Took the Free Friday bus to and from Hyannis on 11-25-2016  and delivered these hats. They did not have the hat tree up yet. I'll probably never see my hats again. I do hope someone who needs them gets them. I sure would like to see the hat tree and find out how it works. This is getting a bit tiresome :)

December 2 2016
took the Free Friday bus to Hyannis  to deliver the shawls I made to the Federated church- after that I went to the library and the tree was up and decorated with hats scarves and mittens. I actually recognized some of my hats! yay! The deal is It is decorated with warm clothing to get people to give. Then organizations, schools and churches come by and pick them up and distribute them to those in need.

The tree from all angles and close ups. :)
 lavender, orange, hunter green and teal mix mine

 lavender to the right, maroon to the left.


 lavender, navy and two multi colored hats mine.


 lavender, multi and purple. Loved knitting that purple hat. and the multi one with Homespun yarn and #8 needles.


 light purple and multi color I think






 turquoise is mine

 pale blue is mine


Maroon is mine- quick and easy.

 lavender green orange and muli-





 at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment