Tuesday, November 15, 2016

YARN-Socks and 2 circular needles

Took me a long time to catch on to this method. I could not get the knack of Magic Loop but this clicked.

It was too unwieldy to start the sock this way so I had to K2P2 for a few inches before I attempted to insert 3 double pointed needles and do it that way. That was too floppy and drove me nuts having to remove point protectors every 20+ stitches. So I panic learned the 2 circular needle way and here it is so far. As you can see the yarn is fine Paton sock yarn the needles range in sizes 3 to 4  In fact I did not have enough of one size so am knitting each pair with a mix of 3 & 4 needles.






more to follow as I progress LOL

I cannot tell if this is before or after the above LOL




still in progress...

November 20 2016
at 4 inches




more later

progress LOL  November 29 2016
damn flash kept going off !


 hand gives an idea of size I guess. :)

December 1 2016 the sun came out maybe I can capture some real color!


love this wool sock yarn from Paton

the finished product





***

No comments:

Post a Comment