Monday, January 4, 2021

SEW: Leggings waist repair

 December 27 2020

I had cut the elastic on this waist because it was too tight layered under my jeans. Then the elastic started to unravel and each time I would go to pee there would be "fluff" collecting from it in my jeans! Yikes what a mess. So this day I decided to sew together the top OVER the elastic and maybe that would stop  it from unravelling. I put them in a mesh bag when I did laundry- fearing they would have created a hazard in the washing machine! No easy feat as the material rolls as you sew on the machine. what fun.








***
You know what is funny- the leggings I bought at KMart a couple of years ago were teal green in the store and an almost purple blue. I take pictures of them and they look green and blue
so either this pair or the other were "edited" again since the leg in the calf area was too tight.
so now they are like legging Bermuda shorts. At least they will keep my ass somewhat warm.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment