Monday, September 20, 2021

YARN: YARN HAUL 2021

 Yarn Haul 2021

Just cannot seem to get my camera to recognized the purple in one yarn - it is very vivid! First stop was A Great Yarn- Who Gives a Stitch in Chatham. The place was packed and I had to wait to be able to enter the store itself. Got my bag and passport there. Noticed on my way in that there is a " new" bookstore in Pilgrim Landing- which used to be Munson meeting.

Next stop Adventures in Knitting in Harwich.

Then on to Salt Farm Yarns. This too was packed and a free apple on the way out LOL

Last but not least Black Purls in Sandwich. The one place I thought there would be a nubby yarn to splurge on and I could not get the woman to understand what I meant. LOL so ended up with the brilliant ( in real life) purple yarn.

Chatham- A Great Yarn




newly reopened bookstore I never knew exisited




The yarn and cookie I got there 7.00



Harwich- Adventures in Knitting 12.00



Dennis- Salt Farm Studio 14.00





Black Purl Sandwich 22.00




headless child with hat LOL










total spent 55.00 I think same as 2019!
*
wound the purple yarn outside



*
November 
just finished legwarmers using the Adventures in knitting 12.00 yarn so nice to knit with
#10 needles 44 stitches each legwarmer. k2p2 for about an inch then knit all to desired length the k2 p2 for about an inch and cast off using#11 needle.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment