Wednesday, April 28, 2021

SEW: Bobbin winding

 I bought a bobbin winder last year on line through Joann Fabrics. It was over 25 bucks. The winder on the sewing machine has not worked in a few years and I finally had used the last of the collection of bobbins I had  in assorted colors. Not caring if anything matched. LOL Well at first it was a bitch to use because the instructions were minimal and in tiny print. I went to youtube and found a video dealing with the issues and all was fine ONCE. Then it would not shut off or wind evenly. So frustrating! I am considering buying pre-wound bobbins I will accept just black and white if necessary. Something else to research.




took me a long time to untangle that mess.

***
April 28 
Finally got it to wind a bobbin neatly.  And found that the red button does not stop just start but the flipper by the bobbin stops the action. yay. I sure as heck did not want to buy another or the pre wound ones.
**

No comments:

Post a Comment