Saturday, December 30, 2017

YARN-2017 December on projects

Waiting for better light for other photos but have a green hat done and a two color hat done a doll shawl.

Doll shawl doesn't look"fun" enough so who knows where that will end up LOL

This adult shawl went to the Housing bin at Shaw's



These are sleep socks for me. Kept running out of yarn. Have yet to use them- sure has been cold enough!


they appear to be nice and cushiony.

***
child hat


hat I made for myself from my favorite Japanese yarn- it was too snug so pulled it apart and started over- then didn't have enough yarn! So finished off with the same type yarn from last year but different tones



shawl for me made from odds and ends from projects


shawl from Cakes yarn


tea cozy for my Teavana kettle- double knit.


dark green hat


purple and beige speckle yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment